July 27, 2010

List of things to buy

i want to try some of the products makeup gurus recommend!

*Monistat Chafing Gel
-around $7-8 
-found in most drugstores
-supposedly pretty good face primer
-recommended by makeupgeek on youtube

*~will definitely buy & try it when i get paid next week! 


*TheFaceShop mud nose pack
-recommended by iyah
im not sure how much this is... and they don't sell this online. (poopers!)only in LA area and NY (i think) && Korea
i think its a product from korea. anyways, i have no way of getting this product since i dont live by any of those areas.
BUT!! i am planning to go to Korea next summer!! 
*The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
-$14.50
anyone tried this before? i forget who recommended this. hmm. but it seems to be cream based not an oil pad or oil based remover. oil eye remover pad irritated my eyes so i've been using olive oil with tissue papers.which works okay, but too time consuming to take it all off.


When i'm done with my classes, time to go shopping for these beauty products.
btw, i'm taking summer classes right now so i can graduate in Spring 2011. 
bleh! but it will be worth it since i'll be saving over 20k. =p

1 comments:

Iyah Love said...

Hello babe! Sorry I only got back to you just now. been neglecting my blog for a while. I know Its bad >.< Anyway, the Faceshop Nosepack is only $6.50. Unfortunately, I don't live near the store, I could have help with it but my blogger friend from NY actually helped me get it. Have a nice day sweetie!! :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Saemyi's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase